Who are we?
Top Real Estate team seeking Executive Assistant to join our dynamic and fast growing team in Riverside, CA. This is your opportunity to join a hyper successful team where you can grow your career.
Who are we looking for?
We thrive within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee with us, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is quickly growing. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate. As a Executive Assistant you will be responsible for assisting agents with all aspects of Real Estate.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- General Office duties including answering phones, opening office, post and organize mail, keep inventory and re-ordering of supplies.
- General customer service
- Marketing including, updating websites, blogs, online listings, social media, creating flier’s, mailers, and videos.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, and lead follow-up.
- Oversee all aspects of the real estate transaction from initial contact to follow up after the sale including but not limited to, scheduling, pre listing process, open houses, coordination inspections, appraisals, escrow, title, photography and showings, marketing materials, MLS input, etc.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, and all involved in transaction.
- Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Hold agents accountable for specified activities
Must possess the following qualities:
- Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Detail Oriented
- Organized and strong systems builder
- Team Player
- Honest, straight-forward, ethical
- Problem Solver
- Excellent phone skills
- Logical Thinker
- Fact and Task Oriented
- Strong social skills
- Strong communicator
- Strong at directing the process
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Cares about people and consistently provides a world class experience
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Must have very strong working knowledge MS-Word, Excel as well as social media platforms
- Ability to learn other programs, databases and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Full Time
- ***Pay to be discussed at interview stage.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates, please email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- PDF resume
- DISC profile (in PDF from https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/e898a385/en
- Include 3 Words that describe you in the email subject line.